Hours of operation
Monday - Thursday 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday 5:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Whether you prefer cycling, yoga, cardio or strength training, we offer energizing classes to fit your needs and schedule.DOWNLOAD PDF >>
- Cycling: This challenging, music-driven stationary cycling class utilizes various training techniques and motivational strategies to simulate actual riding experiences. Riders of all levels are welcome!
- Body Pump: The full-body weights workout, Body Pump is for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit...fast!
- Body Combat: The high-energy, martial arts-inspired, non-contact workout. Punch, kick and strike your way to fitness.
- Hatha Flow: This form of yoga incorporates an eclectic blend of two or more yoga styles that focuses on posture and breathing. Most of the poses are seated and held longer than usual. Promotes relaxation while develops muscular strength, suppleness and flexibility.
- Vinyasa Flow: This vigorous and dynamic style of yoga focuses on harmonizing your breathing with your movement. Standing positions are emphasized.
- Boot Camp: An military-style, circuit workout featuring high-intensity conditioning and power moves.
- Circuit Training: This creative and fun workout alternates between cardio drills and strength training intervals for a total-body training session that burns max calories.
- Kickboxing:This class is a combination of boxing and marital arts providing a total body workout which aims to improve strength, speed, flexibility, coordination and balance.
- Tabata: Tabata is high-intensity training that produces remarkable results in both aerobic and anaerobic capacity. A Tabata workout is an interval training cycle of maximum intensity exercise, followed by a short rest, repeated without pause. This high-intensity intermittent training helps you produce maximum results in minimum time.
- Total Body Conditioning: This workout uses weights to promote muscular endurance, flexibility and body alignment.
- Zumba: Zumba© is a fun, easy-to-follow aerobic class that combines Latin dance moves with cardio training. It's a wildly popular way to maximize caloric output while toning your whole body. Zumba© takes the work out of working out.