Hours of operation
Monday - Thursday 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday 5:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Whether you prefer yoga, pilates, spinning, cardio or strength training, we offer energizing classes to fit your needs and schedule.DOWNLOAD PDF >>
- Endurance Cycle: A powerful ride that incorporates longer intervals to build cardiovascular endurance and athletic performance.
- Power Ride: This challenging ride uses intervals of increased speed and resistance to build strength and power.
- Mixed Ride: Cycle to improve power, strength and endurance in this exhilarating and ever-changing workout.
- Vinyasa: A more traditional yoga practice with a focus on the breath as it relates to body movement.Classes are sequenced to flow from one pose to the next and incorporate both standing and seated poses.
- Sport Pilates: Leverage the principles of Pilates to lengthen, strengthen, and tone your body through this up-tempo mat based class. This high energy class will layer classic exercises with modern movement to get your heart rate up while utilizing your core, shoulders, thighs, butt and back. Suitable for all levels, modifications as well as add-on excises are always provided.
- Pilates Mat: This Mat based class follows a progressive series of abdominal and back exercises combined with controlled breathing to promote balance, efficiency and ease of movement. Classes are non-competitive and closely monitored for precise balancing of your strength and muscle control.
- Zumba: Get your groove on with a dance class that's all energy, no attitude. Featuring repetitive sequencing that's easy to learn, Zumba is designed so that even the novice can jump right in and move to the music.
- Sculpt: A classic muscle conditioning workout that incorporates various types of equipment and body weight to deliver a total workout.
- Boot Camp: A challenging workout designed for total body conditioning and increased stamina.
- Core BLAST: An efficient 15 minute workout designed to build strength and endurance using a variety of core stabilization and strength building exercises.
- Tabata: Tabata is high-intensity training that produces remarkable results in both aerobic and anaerobic capacity. A Tabata workout is an interval training cycle of maximum intensity exercise, followed by a short rest, repeated without pause. This high-intensity intermittent training helps you produce maximum results in minimum time.
- Kettle Bell Basics: A fun challenging workout utlizing basic Kettle bell exercises to increase strength and cardiovascular endurance. This class is open to all fitness levels and those with no prior kettlebell training.