Hours of operation
Monday - Thursday 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday 5:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Whether you prefer yoga, pilates, spinning, cardio or strength training, we offer energizing classes to fit your needs and schedule.DOWNLOAD PDF >>
- Cycling: This challenging, music-driven stationary cycling class utilizes various training techniques and motivational strategies to simulate actual riding experiences for forty-five minutes.
- Super Cycle: A 60 minute, powerful ride incorporating longer intervals to build cardiovascular endurance and athletic performance
- Hatha Flow: This form of yoga incorporates an eclectic blend of two or more yoga styles that focuses on posture and breathing. Most of the poses are seated and held longer than usual. Promotes relaxation while develops muscular strength, suppleness and flexibility.
- Vinyasa Flow: This vigorous and dynamic style of yoga focuses on harmonizing your breathing with your movement. Standing positions are emphasized.
- Pilates Mat: This Mat based class follows a progressive series of abdominal and back exercises combined with controlled breathing to promote balance, efficiency and ease of movement. Classes are non-competitive and closely monitored for precise balancing of your strength and muscle control.
- Boot Camp: An aggressive, military-style, circuit workout featuring high-intensity conditioning and power moves.
- Cardio Sculpt: This creative and fun workout alternates between cardio drills and strength training intervals for a total-body training session that burns max calories.
- Kettle Bell Basics: A fun challenging workout utilizing basic kettlebell exercises to increase cardiovascular endurance. This class is open to all fitness levels and those with no prior kettle bell training.
- Shred: This workout uses weights to promote muscular endurance, flexibility and body alignment.
- Tabata: Tabata is high-intensity training that produces remarkable results in both aerobic and anaerobic capacity. A Tabata workout is an interval training cycle of maximum intensity exercise, followed by a short rest, repeated without pause. This high-intensity intermittent training helps you produce maximum results in minimum time.
- Zumba: Zumba© is a fun, easy-to-follow aerobic class that combines Latin dance moves with cardio training. It's a wildly popular way to maximize caloric output while toning your whole body. Zumba© takes the work out of working out.